LLB(Hons), BSc (Biochemistry & Microbiology), RSHDipPHI
Sue is a self-employed lawyer, strategist, mother of three (Sabrina, Sebastian and Ysabella) and lifelong adventurer, based in Nelson. Sue’s ground breaking and extensive legal career encompasses:
- medicinal cannabis law reform.
- challenging the legality of aerial toxin operations.
- representing victims of aerial 1080 operations.
- impact on electro-magnetic radiation on human health.
- forcing publication of previously secret “NZ Guidelines for Judicial Conduct.”
- Author of Fisheries Law.
Sue has walked, run, cycled, kayaked and photographed much of New Zealand, run marathons and ultra marathons (including the 67km Kepler Challenge) and traveled extensively, as a backpacker, with her children and for business, through much of the world. She is inspired by nature and the great New Zealand Outdoors.
Sue’s passion is inspiring, educating and empowering communities to help promote community and environmental well being and a fairer, more compassionate world.