WHAT DOES COROMANDEL NEED from this 2020 election?
We do need an MP that is prepared to stand up and fight for everything that effects this unique community.
Our rights and privileges have been ripped away from us, our sovereignty thrown down the drain, our family silver given away. Our country has been stolen…we are taking it back. Steve Hart, Coromandel candidate for Outdoors Party, is a guy who will take on any challenge having a diverse skill set to monitor every element. The corporates are clipping the ticket and ripping us off. Our environment is being poisoned and we are under attack. Every facet of our entire community is suffering since we sold off 57 State Owned Assets. We have since seen two generations of corporate greed. It is time to stand up and reverse the tyranny.
Having a visionary approach mixed with field practicality, a
grasp for the big picture and all the elements that make up the whole,
Steve shares experience from many differing projects of a wide scale through different continents and many environments.
Steve has 50 years experience in the design industry globally, with one foot firmly in the paddock. He holds strong views on conservation and environment; all key essentials to Coromandel. Steve has held senior positions on a number of local authorities and on corporations in several countries from Project Management to Architecture, Landscape Architecture and Urban Design. Having a visionary approach mixed with field practicality, a grasp for the big picture and all the elements that make up the whole. He is a natural networker, connecting with all people to advance collective positive outcomes. He is a very practical designer, passionate about organic solutions connecting all layers of community. Not afraid of leading debate on any topic to wet the appetite of controversy, on topics needing exposure while considering principle before personal gain. Steve lives centrally in the electorate with his family on a diverse organic farm…walking the talk. Give me a call.
email@example.com Ph. 0220 75 62 11
- NZ has been stolen, we are taking it back.
- Support localised cooperatives and commons, small and medium local business instead of multi-national corporations
- Re-build local and rural communities.
- Ban 1080
- 5G Moratorium
- Eliminate Glyphosate from our food chain
- Recognise and defend our 200 mile economic maritime zone
- Reinstate Democracy
- Build an organic nation of richness to become rich, enriching all.
- Support complementary and alternative medicine alongside conventional medicine
- Reduce immigration – focusing of what New Zealand needs
- Grow our sporting, cultural and arts communities