Author Topic: So many heart-breaking NZ Post Jab deaths  (Read 309 times)

Offline RICHIE

• View Profile
Re: So many heart-breaking NZ Post Jab deaths
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2021, 10:15:49 AM »
WE ARE NOW LIVING IN A COMMUNIST COUNTRY WHEREBY EVERYTHING GOVT TELL US IS A LIE OR PROPERGANDER = NOTHING IS HONEST, MANY OF MY POSTS ON FB IS ABOUT THE ONLY HONEST POLLY PARTY OUT THERE IS ( OUTDOORS ) ALL BASED ON HONESTY AS THE NZ PUBLIC HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE PRISON CONDITIONS THEY SUFFER NOT TO MENTION THE MENTAL SIDE OF IT

Offline CGiorza

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2021, 02:55:36 PM »
 :'( So, so sad! great stats Kerry - do we have updated figures though? Not sure when your stats were calculated? Would be great to get those out in the public eye through social media posting

Offline KerryJamesG

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2021, 05:23:34 PM »

I've had a go at working the stats "they" have given us.  (Have it kind of hidden away on FB in the Aotearoan to try and avoid FB's algorithm that has been smashing me for over a week now!):

(Good to save here too to avoid the thought-control bot!) .... "Furthermore to NZ CARM stats (above): To that date 1.5 million doses delivered. Some of these will be people single dosed, some double dosed. For ease of calc's the maximum number who have gone through the full vax protection programme of 2 doses is 750,000 NZers. THEREFORE 750K over 5 million (100%) = 15% ! This at 17th July is the MAXIMUM percent of people gone through the full vax programme in NZ as at that date. BUT, there is more to this: The PERCENT of adverse reactions to vax to that date was ... 7,000/750,000 = 0.9333%. NEARLY ONE IN EVERY HUNDRED PEOPLE HAS AN ADVERSE REACTION! (Now this is only on those reacting that get recorded, that they admit to! I bet it is manifold higher than this.) SECONDLY most shockingly is the life threatening, long-term life shortening injuries and DEATH from this vax: 313/750K = 0.042%. 4 in 10,000 suffer very badly from this vax. This is also 1 in every 2,500 people suffer badly. Are these acceptable odds to risk serious harm for a health treatment? What do you think?" FACEBOOK before you blank or threaten me I will have you know that these are NZ GOVERNMENT and Ministry of Health stats!

Offline SueGrey

• View Profile
So many heart-breaking NZ Post Jab deaths
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2021, 01:06:37 PM »
Its heart-breaking hearing about so many NZ post vax deaths - especially as the circumstances of many sound so similar. Fit active "young at heart" folks with no known medical conditions are knocked back by the first jab then knocked right over and never recover from the second.
We are working on ways to share the information of the now over over 70 post jab confirmed deaths in NZ to respect privacy but help others can make more informed decisions.
Some courageous families are starting to speak out so watch this space.
PS: The PM and Minister Hipkins wonder why the jab rate is so low at many of our ports.
I suggest they need to look no further than the personal observations of deaths and serious adverse effects suffered by their jabbed colleagues...
The real problem is those who have been misled by propaganda to believe this experiment is somehow "safe".

NZ Outdoors Party

So many heart-breaking NZ Post Jab deaths
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2021, 01:06:37 PM »