Author Topic: Action Groups working together  (Read 572 times)

Offline wardrosey

• View Profile
Re: Action Groups working together
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2022, 07:06:43 PM »
Here share a featured game cookie clicker fun clicker game. After stressful working and studying hours, you can join the game with your colleagues. This is an online game that runs on all browsers like Chrome, Android, iOS, ..

Offline Easton

• View Profile
SHZ
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2022, 12:54:38 AM »
I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. Scam Risk

Offline Easton

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2022, 12:52:57 AM »
This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works   Scam Risk

Offline Easton

• View Profile
SHZ
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2022, 12:50:49 AM »
This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog.. Scam Risk

Offline Easton

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2022, 12:48:45 AM »
Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.    Scam Risk

Offline Easton

• View Profile
SHZ
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2022, 12:47:15 AM »
Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. Scam Risk

Offline Easton

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2022, 12:44:53 AM »
I don’t think many of websites provide this type of information.  Scam Risk

Offline Easton

• View Profile
SHZ
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2022, 12:43:35 AM »
The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably. Scam Risk

Offline Easton

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2022, 12:41:04 AM »
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...  Scam Risk

Offline Easton

• View Profile
SHZ
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2022, 12:39:51 AM »
Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. Scam Risk

Offline You P

• View Profile
Action Groups working together
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 08:57:42 AM »
Hi, We The People Taranaki is one of the many active actions groups in New Zealand. We have a group app on Telegram which is open to anyone and a channel WeThePeopleTaranaki where we post important information. Link: https://t.me/TaranakiStoodUpIn2021

We weekly gather at a venue in Kaimiro where like-minded people are discussing the way forward and out of this dystopian situation.

It is of the utmost importance we feel, that all groups who share the same goal start working together. The day that we really have to show to this government that there are heaps of people who do not appreciate any coercion into jabs by being threatened to lose our job, or not being allowed to shop or worse, is nearing fast!
And that "day" we will need to actually show we are many and not just 25 people as "they" assume.

Even people who have taken the vix are now aware of the serious adverse effects of this GM stuff they inject into our body and that of our kids and they are upset that they were lured into taken it because of vague promises of ....back to normal. Yeah right. Please react or join the Telegram groups mentioned in this post. Cheers Joep

NZ Outdoors Party

Action Groups working together
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 08:57:42 AM »