Author Topic: Time to step up against it  (Read 57 times)

Offline Fefesz

• View Profile
Re: Time to step up against it
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2021, 02:24:00 PM »
Hi,

I did not get any either.
But I think we will never get. This government is never ever will answer these kind of questions unless they will be forced by lawyer using the power of the law.
This is exactly the reason why we would need that kind of legal professionals that want and can help everybody to raise the proper questions and force the government to answer to them.
The list I have created requires answers with undeniable facts. These answers probably can be used for filing a case on court.
We need legal support provided by those kind of expertise like Sue. We need a lot of them.

The most important case would be to eliminate the emergency status in the Country. If there is no emergency then the unlimited power of the Government in relation to  violate the Bill of Right and other regulations that must ensure the right of people against the totalitarian control will gone as well.
But it is a complex and complicated legal battle on court.
However, I am convinced that it can be proceed successfully.

Offline Liveperson

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2021, 02:01:02 PM »
Hi folks,good questions, but will we get some reasonable answers?Has anyone used the link:
and received a proper answer from the NZ Govt as I'm still waiting on a real answer as only received a generic reply with Covid info and nothing specific.They, the govt are definitely one sided.
No doubt they've added me to their naughty list of (anti-vaxers) and are targeting me more sending me texts almost daily to contact them to take the jab.I've checked the text numbers and blocked everyone of them as spam, to avoid further texts and phone calls of which they've phoned me countless times already.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 02:03:48 PM by Liveperson »

Offline Kaz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2021, 07:29:12 AM »
Hi, I'm in Invercargill. Totally concerned with the Covid Amendment Bill currently going through parliament at the moment, as it appears to go beyond any reasonable powers that any governing body should have  ??? . Does this amendment breach the Bill of Rights Act 1688? Certainly I've seen the evidence posted by The Outdoors Party and NZDSOS that show all political players are blatantly ignoring the evidence presented to them, changing legislation after the fact; is it the role of the Governor General to identify this and put a stop to this? If not the Governor General, then who? How can this ruling, totalitarian driven, Party be stopped? So many people have willingly given up their freedoms without realising the danger they are in  :( . On a more positive note, there is still resistance and while it survives there is a chance  :)

Offline Fefesz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2021, 01:55:58 PM »
What emergency?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 01:58:06 PM by Fefesz »

Offline Fefesz

• View Profile
Time to step up against it
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 12:25:33 PM »
Hello Everybody,

I have just joined to this community. My reason is obvious. I want to do something.
My opinion is that our government actions in the name of the Covid pandemic are not legal perfectly. This is the reason that I am convinced the best way to stop these measurements is to initiate a case on the court.
As I am not a legal professional and don’t have appropriate resources, I am looking for legal experts “with balls” that can help us, ordinary kiwis to fight against the current tyrannical actions.
However, I can offer my full support and help for this.
I think the questions below can create foundation for a legal case:
  Can the Government provide scientific evidence of purified/isolated SARS-Cov-2 virus?
  • Can the Government provide any scientific evidence that PCR test is suitable for setting up medical diagnosis that the tested patient is sick and can spread any disease?
  • Can the Government legally mandate any drug or treatment if they are still in experimental phase?
  • Can the Government confirm that there is no efficient cure to treat Covid-19 other than vaccines?
  • Can the Government provide details and assurance that the vaccines have been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcome of those tests?
  • Can the Government confirm that the vaccines they are advocating is NOT experimental mRNA gene altering therapy?
  • Can the Government confirm that the vaccine makers are not immune from liability? Or if they are the Government is taking liability for all damage causes by adverse reactions of vaccines?
  • Can the Government provide raw data that confirm the 90% - 95% of efficiency vaccine makers claims in related to vaccines?
  • Can the Government provide scientific evidence about long-term safety testing of the vaccines?
  • Can the Government advise the entire list of contents of the vaccines they are propagate and if any are toxic to the body?
  • Can the Government provide scientific evidence that vaccines stop transmission of Covid-19 virus?
  • Can the Government provide scientific evidence that people are not catching Covid-19 after being fully vaccinated?
  • Can the Government provide evidence about robust debate with the best minds in medicine , virology, epidemiology, economics and vaccinology from all over the world about the followings:
  • ·        Lockdowns
    ·        Mask wearing
    ·        Social distancing
    ·        Vaccine efficiency and safety trials
    ·        How to screen for susceptibility to vaccine injury
    ·        Therapeutics (i.e. non-vaccine treatment options)
        with the aim of finding the most efficient, cheapest and safest solutions for the people of New Zealand.

There are more questions that could help to start a case. However, I think these above would be more than enough for it.
I am not that naive that I don’t know what does it mean to fight a legal battle against a government. That is the reason I call every kiwi to help in this fight with all resources and tools they have. Even if somebody can provide “only” a cup of tea for the tired “warriors”. Every little addition is matters!
If we do nothing, what will we say to our grandchildren when they ask us: "Why didn't you do anything?”

I am more than happy to offer my full support and help in this.

I would encourage everybody to make the first step! Bring ONLY ONE additional person here!!! And the new one also bring JUST ONE again!!!!

I am also would be happy to contact anyone from Southland who has the same feeling and will.

Greetings,
Fafa
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 12:34:50 PM by Fefesz »

NZ Outdoors Party

Time to step up against it
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 12:25:33 PM »