Author Topic: New members and candidates  (Read 40 times)

Offline Kazzanz

• Stand our ground. We are in charge not politicians
    • View Profile
Re: New members and candidates
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2021, 04:42:31 AM »
I also like freedom being referenced. It's the most important thing as a human being. It is being whittled away before our eyes and most people are oblivious because they think it's for their own safety under this ridiculous COVID facade. I'm keen to connect with others in Christchurch. I personally don't have the gift of the fan to stand but would be a great behind the scenes person. Forty years of admin experience and currently only work one day a week due to a chronic illness so I'm available to help from behind the keyboard.

Offline CharlieB

• View Profile
Re: New members and candidates
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2021, 07:08:46 PM »
Hello there Allan.

I am liking the reference to Freedom.

Our privacy, independence, liberty and human rights have been violated and taken little by little.
The "justification" is always said to be "for our own good" but it is not.
A person without privacy, independence, freedom and the right to choose for his or her self is just a slave.

Most of the people throughout history were enslaved by arrogant and omnipotent rulers and masters of one sort or another and were forced to toil and suffer for the benefit of those who basically owned them.

Eventually enough people demanded freedom and rebelled against tyranny.

Subsequent generations have forgotten the past and allowed what their ancestors fought and often died for to be taken from them little by little.

The omnipotent busybodies who want to rule everyone else have become bolder and more aggressive now because they see how meek, weak and obsequiously obedient most people have become.

The lack of resistance to the draconian violations of our privacy, independence, freedom and lives is proof that most people seem willing to become slaves to the elites in commerce and politics.

Offline alan Rennie

• View Profile
New members and candidates
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2021, 04:33:54 PM »
Hi all ,
We need new members and potential candidates to be chosen by the board , please log in and support the ODP

NZ Outdoors Party

New members and candidates
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2021, 04:33:54 PM »