Author Topic: Scott Savage for Taranaki Candidate  (Read 24 times)

Offline ScottASavage

• View Profile
Re: Scott Savage for Taranaki Candidate
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2021, 12:50:53 AM »
Well, the best thing ever I would say is making new friends through the Outdoors party and that is something that I do appreciate because I do enjoy making friends with people who are really awesome New Zealanders. That you would never imagine are out there in our little slice of paradise, for that, I am so thankful I am a New Zealander born here and that I am very proud of because this is my land and my people! So thank you to everybody I have met so far, you are all awesome! Now that we are at the end of the year it is my opportunity and privilege to travel to other regions and meet even more people in our beautiful country and this I will do in the mindset to tell others about the party and the really good policies we have as a party & I do hope that in my travels I do meet more like-minded people along the way that will be keen on joining us all on this righteous journey to seats in parliament all can contact me via my cell on 0278950267 

Offline ScottASavage

• View Profile
Re: Scott Savage for Taranaki Candidate
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 09:45:35 PM »
"The world is not dangerous because of those who do harm, but because of those who look at it without doing anything"

Offline ScottASavage

• View Profile
Scott Savage for Taranaki Candidate
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2021, 10:11:10 PM »
I wish to put my name forward as a possible candidate!mailto:scottalexsavage@gmail.com

NZ Outdoors Party

Scott Savage for Taranaki Candidate
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2021, 10:11:10 PM »