To all members
The AGM venue has been moved to the Sportsmans Lodge lounge. 10am Sat 16th June. Sportsmans Lodge is by the main highway bridge over the Tongariro River but is accessed from a side road.
The revised agenda shows some interesting discussions to be had around climate change, plastics and organics. We would love to have your input into these ideas so please make an effort to attend.
Anyone is welcome to attend, members, potential members or interested parties.
Any apologies please send to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will record them at the meeting.
Hope to see you there.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
10:00, SATURDAY 16 JUNE 2018
SPORTSMAN’S LODGE, TURANGI, NEW ZEALAND
- Welcome and Introductions
- 2017 General Election Report
- Financial Report
- Membership Report
- Nominations for Board Members
- Review of Existing Policies
- Freshwater Policy
- Marine Fisheries Policy
- Game Animal Policy
- 1080 Policy
- Potential Future Policies
- Climate Change
- Agriculture, soil & organics.
- Remits and Resolutions
- Increase regional representation
- Seek joint opportunities with other minor parties.
- Any Other Business