Our seas, our rivers, our lakes, our beaches, our land all belong to the people of New Zealand. Our access and enjoyment of our natural environment is a given; it’s part of our heritage, our culture, our way of life. Our unique outdoor environment has provided food, recreation and social benefit for generations and it should continue to do so, forever, without question, without compromise. Local people and local communities looking after themselves instead of central government knowing what is right for the regions. Local markets, local business and local jobs.
The OUTDOORS PARTY promotes:
- democracy where people play an active role in decision making, knowing their views are valued and will be listened to.
- freedom from excessive government and international interference in the lives of New Zealanders’;
- more self-sufficiency for New Zealand and New Zealanders’,
- better care of our water, land, soil, wildlife and of our people.
- natural and organic regenerative approaches to agriculture to promote community wellbeing and thriving rural communities and local businesses.
- transparent representation and informed decision making which will promote a long-term vision for protecting and promoting the interests of all New Zealanders, our children and grandchildren.